- Test results: 5mg THC and 20mg CBD per bar
- Tested by: Green Leaf Lab
- Produced by: YUP
- Provided by: Oregon's Finest
- Instagram: @yupbars | @oregonsfinestofficial
- Website: yupbars.com | oregons-finest.com
YUP Bars by Oregon’s Finest
YUP has come on the rec scene with an all-natural, cannabis-infused protein bar designed for the active cannabis user. YUP bars currently come in three delicious flavors: Lemon Lavender Zest, Peppery Dark Chocolate and (Bacon Free) Bacon Rosemary Bliss, with a Mexican Dark Chocolate bar on the way! Each 220-calorie bar is packed with 12 grams of protein, 5mg of THC and 20mg of CBD. These bars are the perfect snack for your busy life!
The Lemon Lavender bar was calling out to me during one of my latest spring ski trips. The texture was moist, with a toasted-oats crunch (they twice-bake their bars). There is a bit of a cannabis flavor, but it’s nicely offset by the zingy lemon zest and mellow lavender aftertaste. I found the CBD effects a welcome calm after a chaotic day of skiing. If you’re sick of cannabis junk food in your life, try these healthy, delicious options from YUP!
- Cannabliss & Co. – The Sorority House: 588 E 11thAve, Eugene, OR 97401
- Cannabliss & Co. – 22nd& Burn: 2231 W Burnside St, Portland, OR 97210
- Cannabliss & Co. – Firestation 23: 1917 SE 7thAve, Portland, OR 97214