- Test Results: 50mg or 100mg THC per bottle
- Tested By: DB Labs | dblabslv.com
- Facebook: @HOPEMMJ
- Website: hopemmj.com
Cannabrew Coffee by HOPE
Coffee and cannabis make an unbeatable team — a sort of hippie speedball that combines the boost of caffeine with the buzz of THC. HOPE Nevada’s Cannabrew blends the two in a cold-brew coffee.
“I’ve been making cannabis-infused coffee for five years now,” remarks Chris Johnson of HOPE, noting that it took four years to perfect the infusion process. The Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee creates a beverage that’s tasty enough to sip on a hot day, regardless of its psychoactive properties. Cannabrew comes in bottles with 50 or 100mg of THC — the former can be drunk by the bottle (or half-bottle), and the latter is intended to augment your own coffee, or milkshake. Obviously, the effects can be adjusted by dose, but the overall high is a combination of physically active and psychically mellow sensations — perfect for a wake n’ bake, of course.
- Acres Cannabis: 2320 Western Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- The+Source Las Vegas: 2550 S Rainbow Blvd #8, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Jenny’s Dispensary: 10420 S Eastern Ave #100, Henderson, NV 89052