We’ve said it before: 2017 was a rough year—not that you needed reminding. But now that it’s 2018, can we slough off the despair that shrouded us last year? It’s hard to say. Maybe some New Year’s resolution ideas will help:
1. Get creative with your storytelling.
2. Tell people how you really feel.
3. Work on your time management skills.
4. Treat yourself to a nice dinner.
5. Be more assertive with your coworkers.
6. Wow friends with your musical taste.
7. Make amends with your demons.
Happy 2018, everybody! Let’s try to get through this year in one piece. I recommend memes to guide you through. Lots and lots of memes.