It was a rough 2017, huh? I mean, wow—shit was really firing on all cylinders this year. I think we’re all ready to put 2017 behind us and move into (a hopefully less depressing) 2018. Here are six images that sum up the 2017 experience!
1. A panel from a 2013 KC Green Gunshow comic feels more relevant now than ever. It’s fine. Really!
2. The Secret says visualizing a goal will lead to its fruition. I envision myself as a healthy eater. Do you dare doubt The Secret, you fool?
3. I’m number eight here—it’s kinda my default face. I call it “Katie-ing.” Patent pending!
4. MRW someone says they liked an article of mine:
5. Rare photo of me that hasn’t been photoshopped. I am beautiful and strong.
6. Again, I said it’s fine. Really. I just think it’s funny how…
Feeling hopeless and depressed yet? Me too! For 2018, let’s all strive to be like this beautiful doggo. He’ll give us the strength we need.