100mg THC per bar | TEQ Analytical
I can’t go a day without eating chocolate. Thanks to the unparalleled quality from the folks over at Binske, I can now enjoy an edible made from some of the finest, rarest chocolate in the world on the daily. Their creations are 100 percent organic, free of GMO ingredients and preservatives. The flavors are based on the four elements. “Fire” is a 75 percent Oro Maya Cacao, and “Water” is a 65 percent Oro Maya Cacao with freeze-dried raspberries.
Honduran Oro Maya Cocoa is recognized by some as the finest chocolate since ancient times, and was once revered as the real gold of the Mayans. “Earth” is a 70 percent Peruvian Nacional Cocoa, and “Wind” is a 47 percent dark chocolate with hazelnuts. Peruvian Nacional Cocoa was thought to be extinct for over 100 years until it was rediscovered in a hidden mountain valley in northern Peru in 2008, making it one of the rarest chocolates in the world.
- All of Binske’s exquisite chocolate bars are infused with CO2 extracted cannabis oil
- Binske products are 100 percent single source and fair trade
- Binske also carries fruit leather, sweetened with locally-sourced honey from Colorado.
- Stimulates the mind and relaxes the body
- Fuels creativity
- Enjoy with a friend before a night out on the town, or at home with a good book and a bottle of wine